Posted by: Robert Battoe
If you are looking for an off the beaten path space to host your next event, check out the Bernardo Winery. Just 15 minutes north of San Diego, the Bernardo Winery is a century old family owned winery, that’s perfect for your next mixer or wedding. Here are some key features of this wonderful venue:
- It’s a beautiful outdoor space ideal for creating a “rustic sheik” feel without breaking the bank.
- The venue is surrounded by trees and beautiful open
- Winery has several beautiful ceremony sites to host your special day
- It boasts some of the most picturesque opportunity’s to document your day. The photo op’s are endless.
- Due to the fact that it’s inland, this venue allows for a longer season if you want to push your event a bit later in any given season.
- Ample parking allows your guests an easy in/out so it alleviates the need for shuttles or valet.
- Lastly, they are a winery! Their selections of wines are diverse and they even have their own Sparkling Brut.